About the Scholarship Program
Christ Episcopal Church Foundation scholarships are need-based and available to students at beaches area high schools and within the Christ Church community. With our 26th class in 2020, the Foundation has provided over 100 scholarships and grants to deserving students. Students selected for scholarships will receive a Florida Pre-Paid scholarship and a mentor to support the student throughout their college tenure.
The online application is open through March 31, 2021 to students graduating high school in the 2020-2021 academic school year and current college students (grants only) may apply. Please check below for eligibility and requirements.
- 4-Year TUITION only scholarship provided through Florida Pre-Paid University Plan (Scholarships do not cover room, board, travel, and miscellaneous expenses.)
- May only be used at a PUBLIC state college or university within Florida
- Who is Eligible? Graduating High School seniors attending school in the greater Beaches area or active Christ Church members that demonstrate inability to attend college or university without scholarship assistance.
Scholarship Application Process
- The 2021 scholarship application is ONLINE. All application materials will be submitted online.
- The student must complete and submit the Scholarship Application and other required forms and documents by March 31, 2021.
- As part of the review, selection, and recommendation process, the Foundation Scholarship Committee members may request student interviews.
- Students may expect a decision from the committee by the end of April.
Before You Apply
The 2021 Scholarship Process has been revised to streamline the application process for students and families. Before beginning your online application, please read the sections below carefully. Preparing your documents before you begin the online application will make the process simpler.
We highly recommend preparing these items prior to beginning the online application.
Please save all documents as PDFs with the following file name:
(example: CSlone-Teacher Recommendation)
Documents to Collect for Upload
- Evidence of acceptance to public college or university
- Official 11th and 12th grade transcripts
- SAT/ACT scores
- Bright Futures notifications
- Financial aid package information from college/university
- Information on additional scholarships/awards
- IRS form 1040 (parents, student if applicable)
- Copy of current driver’s license
Preview the Application
Preview the application prior to beginning the online process. Please note that, the online application will vary slightly in appearance though the questions and content will remain the same.