Christ Episcopal Church Preschool has programs beginning from age 1 (by September 1 of the current school year) through Kindergarten, as follows:
- Beginners (12-17 months old by September 1 of the current school year)
- Toddlers (18-23 months old by September 1 of the current school year)
- Early Twos (24-30 months old by September 1 of the current school year)
- Junior Twos (31-36 months old by September 1 of the current school year)
- Three Year Olds (age 3 by September 1 of the current school year)
- Four Year Olds (age 4 by September 1 of the current school year)
- Kindergarten (age 5 by September 1 of the current school year)
Blacker Hall, our education building, provides opportunities for multiple play and learning spaces inside a freshly renovated center, enabling us to support children in all areas of development while challenging their ever-growing skill sets. Our teachers understand the development of children at each stage of their preschool experience, planning for a range of activities that enable students to be active and engaged in social/emotional, fine motor, gross motor, and cognitive experiences. Because young children enjoy using their senses to explore the world, we offer hands-on experiences throughout our curriculum, allowing students the pleasure of working with materials and other items, while also laying a strong foundation for later educational experiences.
We go outside each day, weather permitting, and enjoy a variety of resources throughout the week, including Chapel, Art, Library, Music, and Spanish (dependent upon the age group). Students in our Threes through Kindergarten programs utilize carpool for morning drop-off and dismissals, while we also offer early morning care, extended day, and after school enrichments throughout the year.
- Christ Episcopal Church Preschool welcomes all students regardless of race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.
- The academic morning begins at 8:30 for all students.
- Early Morning Care is offered on school days, beginning at 7:30 AM and is available until 8:25 AM, at which time your child is escorted to their classroom for the morning.
- After School Care (Extended Day) is offered on school days, except when noted on the school calendar. Monthly sign-ups are shared with families and a 24-hour notice is requested to ensure adequate staffing for drop-in care.
For our Beginners, Toddlers, and Early 2s, Extended Day is available until 2:00 PM.
For our Jr. 2s through Kindergarten, Extended Day is available until 6:00 PM.
- After School Enrichment opportunities are offered for our students in the Threes through Kindergarten Programs.
- Summer Camp programs are offered for a limited time during the summer to students who are enrolled for the current school year.
To learn more about our programs and schedule a tour, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 285-6371.
A child is considered registered for school once the online registration and enrollment contract are completed, and appropriate fees have been paid. Prior to the first tuition payment, the following items are also required to be submitted:
- State of Florida School Entry Health Exam (Form 3040)
- State of Florida Immunization Record (Form 680)
- Additional School Forms provided in registration packet, or throughout the year