Our BOLD Faith for a BOLD Future capital campaign is underway! This ongoing work began a few years ago with a strategic planning process. We’ve done a lot since then, and there is much more that we hope to do together. In addition to our hundreds of growing ministries, during the past two years we have:
- Reorganized and trained staff and lay leaders in Children and Families, Youth, Young Adults and Christ Church Cares ministries.
- Hosted thousands of non-church related community meetings and events.
- Built the Rhoda Martin Early Learning Center in Jacksonville Beach.
- Added staff support to marketing communications, development and outreach.
- Developed a new direction for ministry at the Center for Spirituality on San Pablo.
- Launched the Jordan Services to serve a growing congregation and welcome more people into our community of faith.
- Created a synergistic relationship with Formation and Arts that brings new people to our Church and engages us in holy conversation.
All of this has been done in God’s name, as we’ve worked together to live into our mission.
In order to be all that God is calling us to be, we must now, in BOLD Faith for a BOLD Future, address the need to make some changes to our physical space. A team of clergy, staff, lay leaders and consultants have developed a Master Site Plan which we feel will meet the needs of our thriving parish for decades to come. LEARN MORE