The mission of the Outreach Ministry of Christ Episcopal Church is to assist those who minister to the most vulnerable in our community, our nation and the world. We identify ways parishioners can provide hands-on service and encourage participation.
Outreach partners include:
In our community and the U.S.
- BEAM (Beaches Emergency assistance Ministry) – jaxbeam.org
- Mission House – missionhousejax.org
- Beaches Healthcare Clinic, in partnership with the Sulzbacher Center
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Mission – stmarysjax.org
- Episcopal Children’s Services – ecs4kids.org
- ICARE (Interfaith Coalition for Action, Reconciliation and Empowerment) – accucc.org/icare.php
- Rhoda Martin Early Learning Program
- CAP (Cathedral Arts Project) – capkids.org
- Beaches Habitat for Humanity – beacheshabitat.org
- Dreams Come True – dreamscometrue.org
- Pie in the Sky
Outside the U.S.
- Amistad Orphanage in Bolivia – amistadmission.org
- Church of the Good Shepherd Mission, Clean Water for Cuba in Guira, Matanzas, Cuba
- Episcopal Relief and Development – er-d.org
We also make small grants, typically $10,000 or less, for programs that address basic needs, and we provide funds for emergency relief. Those requesting funding should submit an Outreach Grant Application – via the 2016 Outreach Grant Application (PDF). For more information, see the Outreach Grant Criteria and Schedule or contact the church office at 904-285-6127.