Christ Episcopal Church has always opened its doors for community events, meetings and groups. The following are just a few examples:
- Scouting – Boy Scout Troop 277 was organized at Christ Episcopal Church in 1952 and continues to thrive today. In addition to our original troop, we work with three Cub Scout Dens, and a Girl Scout Brownie Troop.
- Community and Association meetings – Christ Church welcomes the use of our varied meeting and social event spaces. Home owner associations, youth sports teams, civic organizations and individual celebrations have always found the church to be a welcoming and professional event location.
- Community Support Groups – We offer a safe place to assist those in need. Christ Church hosts eight different Alcoholic Anonymous (AA) meetings each week in addition to Al-Anon and Weight Watchers meetings. Our San Pablo Campus hosts a number of AA and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) meetings as well.
- Polling site – Since its inception, our central location in Ponte Vedra Beach has allowed us to serve as a polling location for local, state and national elections.
- Bridge Institute – The Bridge Institute was established to promote understanding of major issues and questions facing individuals, the Church and society. Through dialogue and free inquiry, religious and secular scholars look to increase awareness of God’s presence in the world.
- The Bookstore at Christ Episcopal Church – Our bookstore, located in the Parish Center, offers a variety of Christian resources as well as gifts, jewelry and religious and secular books.