The Christ Episcopal Church in Ponte Vedra Beach Charitable Foundation was established in 1983. Its purpose is to support, enhance and continue the religious, charitable and educational activities of Christ Episcopal Church, both within our parish and in our community.
Our Foundation is unique compared to most church endowments in that it is not used to fund the day-to-day operating expenses of the church.
Foundation funds are used for:
- Grants to create and/or support charitable organizations in the community
- Four-year Florida prepaid college scholarships and educational grants for deserving and economically-challenged students
- Funds for Christ Episcopal Church ministries based upon donor instructions
The Foundation is funded by:
- A sponsored tour of area homes of note
- A golf and tennis tournament
- Shared Treasures – a sale featuring estate items and property
The Foundation is managed by a board of trustees elected by our Vestry (the administrative committee of our parish) and chaired by our Rector.
Please contact Father Tom Reeder with questions regarding the Christ Church Foundation.